wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakta

In Runtime
I was looking thru my wireless wifi config due to some problems as of late and noticed a selection box labelled bluetooth collaberation enabled/disabled. What does this mean?

i thought that, but it cant be true, id love to send ringtones to my bluetooth phone, but i dunno how! ive tried making my phone discoverable and that, any ideas if i need special software?

i believe that it's saying that it's just allowing your bluetooth to connect and not really anything else. actually, i have never used this myself, i just know what it means. so, i went and read a little off of the linksys site and they even say that they don't support this at all. they just say the same thing i am in this post. sounds like you would need some 3rd party software

most cell phone providers cripple their blue tooth phones limiting them to certain features only so the provider makes more money by you having to buy ringtone from them.

t-mobile and i have 2 phones, one isnt bluetooth the other is an oldish erricson t39m

Bluetooth is a low-cost short range technology for transferring data between devices using radio technology. It is often referred to as a cable replacement technology, since its main purpouse is to eliminate the need for cables when you need to exchange data between handheld devices or computers.

wiif runs at 2.4ghz. what frequency does bluetooth run at? okay honestly im not sure if wifi and bluetooth use the same part of the electromagnetic spectrum even, just wanted to know if i cud egt extra outta my wifi card without realising it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom