Wth????

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay, so yeah, i have family guy episodes recorded and stuff, and theyve been working, but a couple days ago, they just stopped working, okay, in windows media player, the video doesnt move, in vlc, the audio stops after 3 mins, and no other players even work.!!!
wtf is going on!!!
im really pissed

Hmmm... I'll see if I can find you a video fixer program... I know there are ones for DivX/AVI, but not sure about Mpeg.

sk8ngame I would take that computer, go to a 50 story building and drop it.. than get a new computer with money.. than if it doesnt work.. get a other program to copy it and covert it, but destory your current computer right now.. and mae a video of it :cool:

X800 said:
sk8ngame I would take that computer, go to a 50 story building and drop it.. than get a new computer with money.. than if it doesnt work.. get a other program to copy it and covert it, but destory your current computer right now.. and mae a video of it :cool:

I might pay money for that vid of somebody obliterating their computer... well if it was done in an creative way.

Back
Top Bottom