Wth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not illegial, only illegial when there is a sign posted stating the length of a no uturn law or there is a sign at a place that it would be possible to pull one.

and there was a sign..it wasn't obstructed by anything (he already said that) he just seen it while he was doing th u-turn and thinks that he should not get the fine because of this, i disagree. If he would have been looking he would have seen the sign, but my guess is he still would have done the u-turn.

luke, quit trying to sound like Mr sunshine. lol When it comes to minor traffic citations like this some cops are cool about it.. and others are well... "cops".

If it were me, take the lady to court and screw her out of her family vacation if you can!! :p

and there was a sign..it wasn't obstructed by anything (he already said that) he just seen it while he was doing th u-turn and thinks that he should not get the fine because of this, i disagree. If he would have been looking he would have seen the sign, but my guess is he still would have done the u-turn.

Wow buddy, read my post.... i clearly said i saw a sign but couldnt tell what kinda sign it was because of how my lights wasn't hitting it at all. and in my area there are alot of places you can do a U-Turn.. you can do a U-Turn anywhere as long there isnt a sign. and i agree it was my fault i didnt fully see the sign. and if i did i wouldnt of did a u turn. i would of just crossed the road then turned around and got back on the highway.

and also. ive had plenty of friends that have gotten warnings for illegal turns... but then again they were "Guy" cops.. and not a woman cop... apparently she was angry.. mayb her husband havn't gave her a nut in awhile.. she just seemed ****ed off lol

Yeah, i know thats true. thats why im not gonna waste MORE money paying court cost if i would lose anyways. it's just one of those things in life u got stuck with. so im just gonna pay it and be more careful next time.. thats all i can do.

she said i could take a driving class for the point not to show up.. but really when do point comes off? isn't it like every year. im not sure how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom