WTF! Pay Parking McDonnalds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's likely being seen since people will leave a car parked in their lot and shop elsewhere to avoid pumping coins into meters! At that particular location they may be getting too congested where regular customers don't or won't see a parking space available when they decided to eat there not simply pass through to the drive through window.

I am quite sure that was the reason. I know that the local Office Works up the road has a paid parking for the same reason. However if you make a purchase with in a 1 hour, you get parking refunded.

In all honesty, i can understand why they would do some thing like this, but they are going the wrong way about it. If paid parking is such a problem, then they really do the Validate Parking Method that you see is most shopping centres. This is where you take the ticket, if you make a purchase, you get free parking. Otherwise you pay a fee.

But even there is a big pain the arse for when all you want a quick 15 minute feed / stuff your face.

Haha thats unheard of :p. Any reason why you're all up at 4am?

It was 8am when i was there. It was about 10am when i was posting this.

I know that I've McMentioned coming down there before KC. When I actually get around McTo it, we are going to have to have a McSerious discussion about your country. I'm not trying to get thrown into a McJail while down under for something silly like crossing the street while walking backwards. You all have some McSilly McLaws. I would need to McKnow them before I McTravel down McThere.

BT McWay, Happy Holidays!!!

McLove,
McMichael

(for the record, I just got back from work not too long ago, so I have a McPass for being up right now)

Well McDonnalds can have a McGetF**ked as I am taking my McBusiness over to Hungry Jacks (aka Burger King) as I don't have to McPay for McParking. Then I again, I normally go over to Cafes instead, it's just they are all closed this morning.

I would do the same thing KC. I would have walked right out and never go back if i had to PAY for parking at McD's!

Here @ Christmas the only thing open is Denny's, Waffle House, and Walgreens Pharmacy. The rest of the city has rolled up the sidewalk for the day.

But pay, at McD's? Nope. I had to pay to park at an Outback Steakhouse in Gatlinburg and it ticked me off to no end. Oh, if you were there for less than an hour there was no charge, but who ever is able to get in to an Outback Steakhouse and out in under an hour? Exactly.

I don't even go to any "fast food" to poor health places like McD's to start with. But that would seem like a turn off for families with a tight budget wanting to take the little ones out for an occasional treat there and run into something that.

The thought of paying a fee as soon as you drive in would be a discouragement right there for most. For those that go out to more elegant restaurants tipping the parking attendents. doorman, waiters, simply wouldn't think anything about paid parking. But a McD's?

Free parking with a time limit would seem far more reasonable then paying as soon as you drive in to prevent loitering while not losing the main volume of business.

Trotter, it's not humanly possible to get out of an Outback Steakhouse in under an hour. How ridiculous to charge for parking there!

Being pretty much out of food I swung into the Walgreens on my way home. It's only them and Super America Gas Stations that are open today. Must stink to work on Christmas Day but I bet the business makes a killing, they were all very busy every time I drove past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom