WTF! Pay Parking McDonnalds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I ran out of smokes at around 4pm walked down to the garrage with the dog an there was a good 3 or 4 cars waiting for petrol an all the pumps where ocupied. Interesting really they are the only petrol station in the area that isnt owned by tescos, morrisons or asda an they tend to make a killing aound this time of year **** the smokes are a good 50p more expensive.

Here the idea of dropping by a Dunkin Doughnuts to pick up a coffee to go was something else since the 24hr. gas stations with a D+D inside were all closed up at 3pm on the 24th. Everybody was pulling the plug early around here even the 24hr. D+D drive throughs were closed up.

Not sure about how they went on christmas eve around here. I swung into an SA around 430pm and it was pretty busy. I suspect they closed at a certain point, though. Everyone else had closed down by then.

They probably took on the last minute crowd typically closing up at 5-6pm at the latest like too many other places. Food stores and a few other places will last an hour longer to take care of last minute arrivals for last minute items considering everyone else is getting out earlier and will still need last minute items.

There you go! Keyboard Cowboy email the link to that to the McD's manager some time! :p

You should be seeing a few litres for that price! Tell them 20c for parking and $2 for a litre. You'll agree to that price a lot sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom