Writing a letter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
Hey,
i got a question when you go to send a letter.. on the envelope where do you put what? The to address goes in the middle right? and the from at the topleft?

yes idk how to mail out a ltter, but i can remove worms and viruses in my sleep... how sad

TO ADDRESS : In the middle of the evolope
FROM ADDRESS : Top left hand corner in smaller writing. However you can put that on the top middle of the back of the envolope.
POSTAGE STAMP : Top right hand corner.

As for the letter itself, I normally do the following ;-
Your Full Name
Your Street Address
Your Suburb,
Your State, Post Code

Phone (Optional)

Receaver's Full Name
Receaver's Address
Receaver's Suburb
Receaver's State, Post Code

Subject

Dear......
(blah blah blah)

DJ-CHRIS said:
You are very sad...

Thanx that makes me feel alot better, i dont know alot of things like this because i never use the mail. I find it VERY annoying. Seeming as how every time i order something i do like a 2 day shipping and it gets there the next week.... i loose trust in it and never use it.

When i get somethign off ebay, I never use paypal or credit cards... Its always a money order via US mail.

Well im sure they tought us all in school but for me that was back in elementary and i dotn remember anything from there. then again i NEVER use the mail so i wouldnt kno either. and its not sad cause if your not accustomed to something then you wouldnt know how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom