Write Search Engine Optimized Articles.

KCHere2

Beta member
Search Engine Optimization is very important. It is the best way to increase your traffic and keep getting it for a long period of time. In this article, we are going to explain you in detail from A to Z, how to write a perfect Search Engine Optimized Articles.

Search Engines need instructions by the author. Search Engine's do not have their own brain. So in order to get good Search Engine ranking, you must SEO your article.

Full Article: https://igntimes.com/write-search-engine-optimized-articles/

Last edited by a moderator:
As a writer myself, I am always on the lookout for such useful tips and information. This is a great and well-written post. Glad I stumbled upon it.

Writing an article that is optimized is the implementation of keywords and key phrases within the content. Copywriters and marketers use SEO to increase their site’s organic visibility and SERP rankings. The best way to write for SEO is to pair high-quality content with targeted search terms.
Here are some tips for writing Search Engine Optimized Content.
  • Long-tail keywords: A string of keywords or phrases, often 3-6 words long. Long-tail terms are more specific and are queried less frequently relevant.
  • Anchor text: The words or phrases that are hyperlinked, directing traffic to other web pages. In short, the link behind a text.
  • Meta description: A summary of a web page appearing in SERPs – often 160 characters – can entice searchers to click a result.
  • Meta Title: The title of a web page appears in Google SERPs and the text on browser tabs.
  • Search queries: Words that users type or say into search engines.
  • Search volume: The number of times a term is queried per month.
  • Click-through rate: Percentage of clicks for a SERP result relative to how many times searchers saw that result.
  • Organic traffic: The number of users who found your site via a search engine under their own free will and not through paid ads or other sites.
  • Ranking factors: It describes which pages should rank higher than others.
  • Backlink: A hyperlink that directs traffic to another page, either internally or externally.
  • Organic keyword difficulty: A metric of how easy or difficult it will be to rank for a given keyword in organic search on a scale of 1-100.

Back
Top Bottom