Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both mouse and keyboard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spit-wad

Bake a Pretty Cake!
Who here has some sort of wrist support for keyboard or mouse? I just have the plastic thing that came with the Saitek keyboard, but over the years my mouse hand has formed a HUGE calis (sp? like a really rough bump) on my wrist, so I got a little beanbag thing and it's nice, etc.

I use a mousepad with a gel thing, fiver from Tesco :) A great improvement over the years of not using it.

I just use the rest that came with my G15 and nothing for my mouse hand. I never get any problems with my mouse hand, but typing at work with no rest starts to hurt my right wrist after about ten minutes.

I don't mind the keyboard supports. However the mouse supports tend to annoy me when I am gaming.

I have a G15 and took off the wrist rest that came with it and replaced it with a gel pad. However, I agree with KC, I don't use anything for the mouse.

Don't worry about a calus, it makes you more of a man.

Calis, calus?

It's Callus!!

[/spelling Nazi]

lol, ok, ok, ok...

Callus. Are you happy now Bodge? It's obvious now that you know far too much about calluses. Especially since you possess the ability to spell callus, I just figure you must be the callus guru.

lol, got a few calluses bodge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom