Wow?

lol Guild Wars is the same they always do holiday events they have santa come at christmas, the grim reaper or someone come at halloween, all that kind of stuff, and the best part?! Its FREE after you buy the game for $50!

Starr said:
I play it, it's actually really fun. I make enough money that paying the monthly fee doesn't bother me. I spend $30 every two months. But when I really think about it, it has saved me money because before I started playing I would buy a new game every month or two, usually, and that would be $40 to $50. Since I have started playing I haven't bought another game.

I actually haven't played it in about three weeks. I just started to get back into CSS.

The best part about WOW is definantly the people. They are everywhere and if you get into a good guild it is awesome. The cool thing about paying for it is they are always updating it so like at Christmas time they updated it so that there were Christmas lights on all of the buildings in the city and there were Christmas trees and a Santa that was giving away presents. You could also buy snowballs which you could throw at people so randomly there would be massive snowball fights in the middle of the city. It's the small things like that that make the game enjoyable.

People keep saying that it takes over your life but I play it and enjoy it a lot but I still go out with my friends almost every weekend.

I couldn't have said be any better myself, this is why 7.1 million people play it world wide...and the people that don't play it, you all have good reasons but I'm just kinda sick of people calling me stupid for paying, why don't you try it I mean there is a reason why so many people are paying a monthly fee to play a game.

masterprime said:
I couldn't have said be any better myself, this is why 7.1 million people play it world wide...and the people that don't play it, you all have good reasons but I'm just kinda sick of people calling me stupid for paying, why don't you try it I mean there is a reason why so many people are paying a monthly fee to play a game.

I've tried it, it's an ok game, but I could never see myself paying to be able to play it. And well, even if there is some games I'd be ready to pay for, I won't. No matter how good the game is I ain't going to pay a monthly fee, not because I wouldn't have the money, it's just a principle.

Though if someone wants to pay for it I'm not going to call them stupid, it's their money and I don't really care how they spend it.

Back
Top Bottom