WOW the old Youtube is back i.e no vids/sound cut off

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
As title, i see in the news today Yotube are lifting there music video blocks, from what ive read its stuff like xfactor/american idol videos, users own videos where youtube cut the music, official music videos............................. all this stuff will be back, and they reckon it will be thousands and thousands of vids being put back.

Maybe im abit sad but i use youtube alot so this is very cool news for me.:laughing:

Youtube is also toying with the idea of renting premium movies for $3.99. Since google is losing money with youtube it needs to find something to generate revenue. Could this be it? I'm not so sure. It would really depend on how the service was built and how user-friendly it is. Would you have to enter your credit card every time you rent? Would they charge you a flat monthly subscription fee like netflix? Interesting idea.

YouTube may offer premium movie rentals -- DailyFinance

yeah sorry, recently just realised its uk only, but then did other countrys ever have videos being removed?

Youtube is also toying with the idea of renting premium movies for $3.99. Since google is losing money with youtube it needs to find something to generate revenue. Could this be it? I'm not so sure. It would really depend on how the service was built and how user-friendly it is. Would you have to enter your credit card every time you rent? Would they charge you a flat monthly subscription fee like netflix? Interesting idea.

YouTube may offer premium movie rentals -- DailyFinance

yeah that is interesting, never heard about it until now.

Thanks for the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom