Wow She Still Works

muz

Golden Master
Basically i am upgrading currently , i have just sold my old box and am saving up for the new parts and i was like omg i forgot the video card so i have to use the boards integrated video
then i looked in my computer box which is basically a plastic box under my bed where i keep all my random computer stuff, i have like an 8.6g hdd in there a couple of old cd rom drives just random spare stuff , then i picked this box up and it was my old sparkle TNT 2 M64 sp5300 , i was like huh , then i remembered , i thought it was broke so anyway i opened the box up and there it was still in the orgonal static bag , a TNT 2 , i then looked around the box , lol the uber fast 125mhz core speed and the 150mhz memory sdr speed , i am supprized i even kept this but i am glad i did now

so anyway i put it in the mobo and powered away and she worked , so now i have another part to add to my system and another part to cross off the list , i wonder what games i could play with this , still i am not planning on gaming with this machine i build so it is realy just for music , dvd's and some other junk like college work so i am sure this card can cope

oh might i add , i still have the original cd's including power dvd and the original box

Yeah, I had a Slot 1 that I thought was fried, due to the floppy crapping out. Turned out to be the jumper set on BIOS config, which wasn't needed. He fired right up. Now, I'm waiting Juceranch9's answer to see if I can trade stuff and the kid's having a 550MHZ CPU in there.

its always great when something you thoguht was broke either still works or can be fixed realy easily

Do you think we will ever seem computer museums like we do for cars etc? I think it would be a great idea

hmm , maybe but the thing is , like todays c2d that everyone is building will soon loose theri usefullness as coomputers for gaming but then they will still be accetable as home/office pc's for basic taks , you know admin and stuff so it could take a while before components become outdated completely do nobody uses them .

also i just found my ati rage xl 8mb agp , great i now have two gpu's , wonder if i could run sli on them lol

hmm , maybe but the thing is , like todays c2d that everyone is building will soon loose theri usefullness as coomputers for gaming but then they will still be accetable as home/office pc's for basic taks , you know admin and stuff so it could take a while before components become outdated completely do nobody uses them .

also i just found my ati rage xl 8mb agp , great i now have two gpu's , wonder if i could run sli on them lol

lol i found an ati 3d rage pro 2mb.

I have a couple of Geforce 2 here along with some 8MB Matrox. One Geforce 4, and one ATI Rage 4MB. Both 4MB and 8MB are expandable to 12MB. You need SGRAM, which looks like Laptop SDRAM, just a pin different.

What I found awkward is that my father found a 32MB stick in my wall. One that I probably lost. The most surprising thing is that it still works!

Back
Top Bottom