Wow, made 25$ off this site. Readzor! I got paid via paypal^^

DeathStalker

Beta member
Well i was browsing and found this site. Seemed like a longshot, but hey why not. I looked at some of there offers and i amde 25$ ^^, Costs nothing either. Worth a shot. Shows you how to make money online by filling surveys and doing these ad thingies. They pay you in multiple methods
check it out
<< Removed as advertising for commission based site >>

Hmmm... sounds like a scam...

How 'bout this, you do it FOR me, then give me the money, cause I'd have to click the link, then find out if it's a scam or not... then I'd have to do what they say... and all that..

So you should do it FOR me, cause you already know the stuff... so it'll go quicker! :D

So, you can just forward the money to me, if you want PM me! :D

(this is all a joke... if you don't know...)

this topic is so stupid, that if there was something BEYOND locking it, they should do it, its so stupid that god shudn't of even let him touch the keyboard anymore!

Ah One of those links was helpful i just signed up for one of them. Wont tell you which one.

Thanks though.

There is no way to get rich quick. When will people learn!
He only has 1 post!
His website is just affiliate links so I'm going to remove his link.

Well

Alright whatever ^^, Wasent my site. Its not get rich quick. i know they say 500 bucks that bs but 25$ aint bad ^^ Doing more stuff now.

Hmmm, ages ago I filled in loads of free surveys and signed up for competitions, I guess I must have signed up to perhaps a thousand, and receved prizes from around 50 of them. (mostly useless tat though)...

My girlfriend regularly answers online questionaires at a site that send meal vouchers as payment. the way to tell if they are genuine is how many questions they ask you before you get to the paying questions. most survey groups will want to be able to put you in a box so to speak thatway they can concatonate your survey answers against other peoples drawing matches in the data.

Anyway, I missed this blatent spam so I can't really comment any further.

Re: Well

DeathStalker said:
Alright whatever ^^, Wasent my site. Its not get rich quick. i know they say 500 bucks that bs but 25$ aint bad ^^ Doing more stuff now.
Ok. Nice idea though, hope it works out for you.

Now I have some pop up ads on my site. Currentlly they arent working all that great but hope to fix that in the near future. Thanks for the link even though some people may call it spam.

Back
Top Bottom