wow i want it.

the true reason i had gas in my room was i saw on the internet if you took the stuff on the head of matches put it in a syringe with a pop gun cap on the plunger and a nail were the needle would be and thourgh it it will explode. I tryed that and wanted bigger exploison so i tried putting gas in it but i was mixin it up in my room next to my keyboard and i spilt a bit of it on my keyboard luckily i always have a spare. but i did get it to work and it was pretty cool but does not beat gunpowder and fertilizer.
i got the old syringes from my dad cause he was a vetranaian till he retired a few years ago

was i saw on the internet if you took the stuff on the head of matches put it in a syringe with a pop gun cap on the plunger and a nail were the needle would be and thourgh it it will explode. I tryed that and wanted bigger exploison so i tried putting gas in it but i was mixin it up in my room
but i did get it to work and it was pretty cool but does not beat gunpowder and fertilizer.

Hmm i want to know more care to tell me here or if breaking rules care to pm meh ;)

i got the old syringes from my dad cause he was a vetranaian till he retired a few years ago

Dont lie lol :p

no lie my dad has a bunch of big old syringes. they do not have the needle but injecto drugs are for losers. those turkey injectors might work to though.
what more would you like to know? i know lots about explosives and and a bit about computers too.

What a useless keyboard. It's nice to have those OLED keys, but have you read Engadget's review? You'd need a hammer to type an essay! Good luck if you type a lot with your keyboard...

- Typing on it, well, sucks. We kind of hate to say it, but this thing more than likely won't replace what ever keyboard you're writing your novel on -- it's better off used as an absurdly configurable swiss army knife for tasks like gaming, Photoshop, or just about any other productivity app that doesn't require a lot of typing.
- Okay, why does typing on the Optimus suck, you ask? Well, although the keyboard uses mechanical switches and a lot of high quality components (evident when we pulled off some keys), and there is some clicky tactility to keypresses, as a whole it just requires way too much force to depress keys. And the larger the key, the more force is required, so enter is easier than space, but harder than tab. Let's put it this way, we sit around and type all day long and this thing wore us out in about 30 seconds to a minute. Carpal sufferers, beware.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/22/optimus-maximus-at-long-last-we-bring-one-home-to-test/

I think I'd rather have a nice classic IBM or ergonomic Microsoft keyboard.

the true reason i had gas in my room was i saw on the internet if you took the stuff on the head of matches put it in a syringe with a pop gun cap on the plunger and a nail were the needle would be and thourgh it it will explode. I tryed that and wanted bigger exploison so i tried putting gas in it but i was mixin it up in my room next to my keyboard and i spilt a bit of it on my keyboard luckily i always have a spare. but i did get it to work and it was pretty cool but does not beat gunpowder and fertilizer.

I'm not going to be a jackass, But I try to play a father figure if you will with some here in ways of just wisdom. I understand seeing things burn and blow up is fun, and I agree, I've done my fair share with Ammonium Nitrate, But I just cannot emphasize this enough, Be careful. I almost killed my friend playing with fertilizer.

If I had my druthers, I'd druther you not, But I can't blame you because I did the same thing...But why inside the house? Play it safe, Future projects, Take em outside Bud.;)

no lie my dad has a bunch of big old syringes. they do not have the needle but injecto drugs are for losers. those turkey injectors might work to though.
what more would you like to know? i know lots about explosives and and a bit about computers too.

LOL I read that wrong, Vetranaian, as in Animals,
Duh! >.<
Oh i see, but na i was kidding. Whats turkey injectors?

I want to make something to go bang but's nothing doogy, i wanna go out somewhere safe ect, so me and the bf can have some fun, something with fire maybe? A little bit of fire maybe? But that explosive sounds like fun.

a turkey injector is a syringe like thing used to inject flavoring into dead turkeys.
fire? have something that blow gas then light it or axe
i was doin this in my room cause i had made a mistake in the barn and wanted to let it air out and it was night so went to room to make them then go outside to explode em.
so who thinks this keyboard will stop being made within 3 months?

Back
Top Bottom