wow I freaking love Zalman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
This company never ceases to amaze me.

GPU Idle/Load Temps with stock cooler after Vf700 being taken off.

64/70 (Ouch)

GPU Idle/Load temps with vf900.

35/40

Im so Impressed. totally kicked the vf700s ***.
44/51

Im so happy. Will be doing the Pen Volt mod if I can find one instead of buying online....

Never think twice about buying from them ever, loved the cnps9500, the vf700, and the vf900 even more. :D

NOTE: lol I was so suprised when I first saw it...I thought it would be alot bigger but its acctualy pretty tiny :D

my vf-700 led lets my 7900gt run at 33-34 idle and load, pretty much half of the stock cooler had in my old case

psh how dare you make a fool of my watercooling, pretty crazy though that you can keep the GPU load within 5 degrees of your idle temperatures with only air cooling though

Yea it is pretty cool, my GPU hits about 37*C after playing games for a long time. Gaara what are your temps with you WC?

gaara said:
psh how dare you make a fool of my watercooling, pretty crazy though that you can keep the GPU load within 5 degrees of your idle temperatures with only air cooling though

Thats what I was saying to my self:confused:

So I ran the stabilty test again it jumped up to 41 C for like .5 of a second then back to 40 and stayed then, back down to 34 35 ish after idle..

I modded my x-qpack and put a 80mm fan on the side window, about one inch away from my video card. This case is extremely small, but airflow is great and my cpu is about ten degrees less then it was in my tsunami. I overclock it every once in a while, but then i mess with my cpu overclock and have to clear CMOS every once in a while, so im just leaving it stock. it pwns no matter what. im gonna do some volt modding and some case moddin pretty soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom