Wow... Birds are REALLY loud at 5am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I've just been playing Age of Conan for hours and realised i best go to bed because its 5am in the morning :p

Then i take my headphones off and hear birds, open my blinds and i wasn't expecting it to be light - so now my body clock is all screwed because it's light. And its like being in a tropical rainforest. never heard so many chirping birds in my entire life. I don't think i will ever sleep now, which means i'll only fall asleep sometime later on today in the middle of the day when i collapse from being really tired :(

I guess i learnt my lesson :p

With my pc running my room gets steifling if I don't keep my window open lol.

btu even with closed window the birds here are loud as ****. I got used to slwwping through the noise though. Construction starts at 6am sharp too XD
such a pain.

My mom always use to feed the birds, there was about 6 bird houses placed around the place. I could not keep my vehicle clean for the life of me. I resorted to leading them into my "no fly zone". Then gunning them down with a .20 gauge.

I live on bar road, I know it will be loud on a weekend, if I get sleep between friday and sunday I am a happy man. I have yet to see a pigeon that didnt **** me off.

there's a robin that keeps flying into my downstairs window. we think that it see's itself and thinks its a male robin, and since its mating season its trying to scare it off.... needless to say, its fking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom