would you trust it?

this isnt going in my high end rig, theres no way in hell i'd power it with a logisys pos. this is possibly going in my secondary rig with an x1900xt, and a pentium d. the psu in my current rig is enermax, one of the best ones you can buy.

Well if you are gonna use this PSU on a secondary rig and feel comfortable with it, then go for it. But as posted above, I wouldnt put that into a high end system.

Question though: Why are you replacing your current Enermax PSU?

OHH.

I have actually never bought anything off of ebay because my parents don't trust it. but that item does look scam- free

Its not really a question of scam or no scam. Bullzi needs to know if the psu would be sufficient as stated and not some piece of crap.

this isnt going in my high end rig, theres no way in hell i'd power it with a logisys pos. this is possibly going in my secondary rig with an x1900xt, and a pentium d. the psu in my current rig is enermax, one of the best ones you can buy.

just as a point my rig is powered by a cheap o no brand PSU that caame with my first case and its held up for prolly about 18 months now with no problems

Well if you are gonna use this PSU on a secondary rig and feel comfortable with it, then go for it. But as posted above, I wouldnt put that into a high end system.

Question though: Why are you replacing your current Enermax PSU?

because its only 500Watt. i dont plan on getting a new one instantly, but im currently looking because if i want dual 4870's then i need at least a solid 600-650.

Back
Top Bottom