Would you rather....

Would you rather....(Friday edition)

Be able to run at 100 MPH OR fly at 10 MPH?

You can still walk, run etc. normally, you would just have these abilities as well.

Fly at 10mph. Always wanted to fly. Main reason why I played City of Heroes was to fly haha.

LOL this is turning into quite the little mystery.

EDIT: And for the record, I knew what you meant PP.
I know, I was talking about Kman.

Would you rather....(Friday edition)

Be able to run at 100 MPH OR fly at 10 MPH?

You can still walk, run etc. normally, you would just have these abilities as well.
Fly. In these traffic jams it would be easier to simply fly at 10MPH rather than drive with stop and go. Hell, I would probably fly everywhere.

Fly. I'd hate to stub my toe at 100mph.

Hadn't though about that lol.

I asked this question around the office and the general consensus was fly too. One guy had a good point, he assumed he would flying like Superman, with little to no physical exertion. Running at 100 MPH would make you really exhausted. I'm still on the fence personally. I think of being an athlete and just dominating competitions/games. Then again a 100mph collision with something/someone would kill you instantly. I think I just made up my own mind there.

Hadn't though about that lol.

I asked this question around the office and the general consensus was fly too. One guy had a good point, he assumed he would flying like Superman, with little to no physical exertion. Running at 100 MPH would make you really exhausted. I'm still on the fence personally. I think of being an athlete and just dominating competitions/games. Then again a 100mph collision with something/someone would kill you instantly. I think I just made up my own mind there.

So you are suicidal?

Back
Top Bottom