Would you rather....

Omo, did you even answer the one from yesterday?

-----

Speak every language in the world.

I assume that I could use this to bag hot chicks around the world and also its a skill that can be believable to people and make money from.

I think even if I could talk to animals I'd just hear my cat *****ing at me all day. And I think most people would think I'm crazy.

Omo, did you even answer the one from yesterday?

-----

Speak every language in the world.

I assume that I could use this to bag hot chicks around the world and also its a skill that can be believable to people and make money from.

I think even if I could talk to animals I'd just hear my cat *****ing at me all day. And I think most people would think I'm crazy.

I haven't really been answering all of them. I do sometimes. I really don't know if I could pick. I literally thought of the two most disgusting things I could. I guess if forced I would say the chicken, but I would never be able to eat chicken, or possibly any meat, ever again.

I am having a hard time with this one. Well, I guess that is the point of this anyway lol. The animals thing is interesting, but what would they have to say really? I'd ask my cats why they are such dicks and random forest creatures if Bigfoot exists (they'd probably troll me), but aside from that who cares what they would say? What the hell would they have to talk about anyway? "Killed a bird today. Was going to just leave it in the woods, but decided you wouldn't believe me. I left it on the door mat. Did I mention I'm a serial killer?"

The language thing might open up some job opportunities and would make it very convenient when traveling, but imagine walking around places where normally you didn't speak the language. Now normally you would see people smiling and laughing and think to yourself "Wow, the people here are so friendly! What a welcoming culture!" In reality they are talking about how much they hate tourists and are making fun of your stupid outfit and for paying 10 times what you should for trinkets.

Hm, just thought of something. You said "speak every language in the world" didn't say anything about understanding it or being able to read it. lol

Back
Top Bottom