Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

azury

All Seeing Eye
just wondering if you would like to see a cheats forum. my self don't like using cheats, but ok.

Cheats suck. Ruins the game. If cheats are readily available, I play the game with them for about an hour, and then the game is boring as hell.

I agree. but do you think that other members will find it useful? do you think there is a crowd fot it? don't you ever like to use cheats after finishing a game just to slaughter the enemies or see all features?
give it a thought. please..

No I dont ever use cheats personally, then again, I have been playing video games religiously since the atari 2600. So I guess im just old fashioned. I like to do it all, including seeing all the secrets on my own. However, im sure most people dont feel that way, so there might be a market for it. I just think perhaps having a forum section for EVERYTHING, might not be usefull, I have an old saying my father told me.

"Those who do EVERYTHING, do NOTHING very well."

yeah, ok. so you think there is no need. ok. thanks for giving your opinions. I don't see it oldfashined, btw. I don't like cheats myself. but I thought it make come useful to others. you maybe right there is no place a section for everything, though this area wasn't explored here at all and I felt to ask for others feelings.
cheers m8, thanks.

azury said:
don't you ever like to use cheats after finishing a game just to slaughter the enemies or see all features?
I usually finish games before looking for the cheats. I like to use the cheats after I've beat it on all levels, basically like azury said, just to slaughter at my leisure and see everything (like looking at the scenery).

:D

P.S. I thought I was the only one old enough to remember the Atari 2600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom