Would you ever try this...

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
I think i would. i found this helpful guide too. i've always wanted to do some extreme mountain biking!! LOLz

Descend a Mountain on a Bike

You've slaved all morning to reach the top of that distant peak. The sun is shining, the views are stunning. And now it's time for the fun part, right? The part where you get to barrel down the hill, all guns blazing? Well, almost. A few precautions can keep you on the road and out of the hospital.

Source: http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Descend_a_Mountain_on_a_Bike

I've done some mountain biking. Nothing UBER-EXTREME, but i've cycled up, and then down stuff on rough terrain.

I wasnt bouncing off rocks or anything, though.

I had a nasty experience with my handlebars, and a goursebush... and going over my handlebars and into a goursebush! :D

I
I had a nasty experience with my handlebars, and a goursebush... and going over my handlebars and into a goursebush! :D

ouch! sounds just abit painful. the only damage i've done, was with my pedals. For some reason, my bike has metal pedals with these rediculous teeth to grip into my shoes, and the odd time if i'm doing some jumps, my foot comes off and the pedal stabs me in the shins LOL. Kinda hurts tho :p

I know what you mean.

I do quite a lot of biking with my family. I've cycled to Cardiff, and around southern France, in Denmark and in Holland. We are planning to so do the Danube cycleway.. it basically starts in central Germany, then goes through Austria, then the Czech republic, and ends up in Budapest.

Should be interesting! :D

I know what you mean.

I do quite a lot of biking with my family. I've cycled to Cardiff, and around southern France, in Denmark and in Holland. We are planning to so do the Danube cycleway.. it basically starts in central Germany, then goes through Austria, then the Czech republic, and ends up in Budapest.

Should be interesting! :D

dam...that would be an exciting bike ride! can i come??? :D :D

dam...that would be an exciting bike ride! can i come??? :D :D

if you wire thirteen thousand Ugandan dollars into my Swiss bank account - and meet me in the north African lottery association's HQ - then sure thing brotha!

We will send you your holidays in the next 3 weeks, priority shippings!

if you wire thirteen thousand Ugandan dollars into my Swiss bank account - and meet me in the north African lottery association's HQ - then sure thing brotha!

We will send you your holidays in the next 3 weeks, priority shippings!

LOL - now if only i had the money eh :p

Back
Top Bottom