Would this system run COD4

You might just be able to get away with it, I've tried it on high settings, 1024*768 on a 7600GT and Oced 6800GT and it ran ok

Yeah, I may have to pick up that game...

I'm buying Crysis this Friday, and earlier today, I was playing MOH Airborne. I really like that game, and even though people say its got a really short playability span, I don't tend to play games all the way through in one sitting. I've had MOH Airborne for quite a while, and still haven't seen the end credits. I just take my time, and take big breaks sometimes.

Same will be for COD 4. Its said to have a pretty small single player, but I know that it'd take me longer than most to complete anyhow.

Half Life 2, and its episodes are the only games I've completed in around the playtime people have said on forums, etc.

i can run HL2 and TF2 on my system all medium to high settings but in a windowed mode, well that is because im surfin the web on my other screen

I love Team Fortresses 2's graphics. So cartoon like, yet amazing and stylish at the same time.

Pretty much, if you can run the demo at Low-medium settings, you'll be able to run the whole game at that. The demo was pretty brutel when it came to polygon pushing.

Sweeeeet!!!

alrite then as soon as i pay some bills im getting it, so come and invite me my SN would be CGfreak102

ill be on after deer season, i am gonna be hunting most of the time

Back
Top Bottom