Would it be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester070993

In Runtime
I was just thinking, would it be possible to fit two computer (motherboards, ect.) in to one computer case? So you have two different computers running in the same case?

Maybe, but probably not. I was just think because I think it would be really cool.

But do they also do they make like spare power and reset motherboard cords?

Thermaltake MozartTX can do this. However it takes 1x ATX / BTX and Secondary Mini ITX. Problem is trying to find a Mini ITX Motherboard. Reason why you are doing this is so they you can have one Mobo+CPU being your main PC while your CPU and Min ITX motherboard is just being using as some sort of file server or for some other backgound processing.

Nice idea. The case is rather expensive and the Mini ITX motherboard are extremely limited on what you can do. Plus they are a real pain to source. A few years back, I was about to get one of these case for my main rig, but the the expense of the entire project just put me off the idea.

This is an idea that I have thought a few times over the years, however it's really not worth the hassle. Since i am more out and about now days, I am moving away from the Bigger Is Better Case Idea. Like I used to be a full tower person until about last year. Now I got one laptop for my main pc, and small computer case for my file server.

I've thought about that too before, but figured it wouldn't be worth the hassle because the premade cases are expensive, and to have a custom one done would be expensive as well.

I've thought about that too before, but figured it wouldn't be worth the hassle because the premade cases are expensive, and to have a custom one done would be expensive as well.

Moding cases is an expensive hobby. A few friends have bugged me about that over the years to set up a case modding business. Like again I had another friend ask me about that earlier this year. My reply was "with the amount of time it takes for me to 1 case, cutting, painting, etc, at the end of it all, typical end user would not want to pay for it. Modding is a labor of love, not really a vaiable business idea down in Australia. Plus we really do not have the nieche market for it as most people that are into case modding are a typical DIY type"
It's an idea that can work in the USA. After all you got people like Vodoo PC.

Personally I don't mind the idea of setting up shop for high performance gaming riggs. However I am going to leave all the heavy duty modding to the end users themselves.

If I could properly do it myself, I sure would, but I don't have the equipment (or time or initiative lol) to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom