World Trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
United 93 is a bit of a different situation than the World Trade Center, and from what I hear that was a pretty good movie. I haven't seen it, is it on DVD yet?

Win2kpatcher said:
There was another out that I saw on HBO called The Hamburg Cell that was about the 9/11 attacks.

Yeah I've seen it, it wasn't bad, I think it was just one of those HBO flicks though, I doubt that it ever was on theaters.

beedubaya said:
United 93 is a bit of a different situation than the World Trade Center, and from what I hear that was a pretty good movie. I haven't seen it, is it on DVD yet?

Yes but it still is a 911 movie, I just think you shouldn't rush making movies off something so horrible so recent.

Discovery channel had something alot like that where they were explaining United 93 and the real conversations from people off the plane. It's a lot less "hollywood" and more to the real thing as I hear some stuff in the movie really is pointless and over re-enacted. I even hear that it was better.

i saw it.

and it was pretty pathetic (yes i am a republican)
but my ex-gf's whole family saw it and thought the same (they are democrats)

People want to be hip and cool and join the anti-bush bandwagon, and they want to hate him because they have nothing else to do.

Oh boy, well first off, yeah Fahrenheit 9/11 was pretty bad. Now the whole 9/11 thing... and Bush, There's some pretty good evidence supporting the idea that the WTC was taken down by explosives, whether or not Bush had anything to do with it, nobody really knows (I don't think at least.)

If this movie is more ultrapatriotism propaganda I'll be mad.

uzi9mm said:
i saw it.

and it was pretty pathetic (yes i am a republican)
but my ex-gf's whole family saw it and thought the same (they are democrats)

People want to be hip and cool and join the anti-bush bandwagon, and they want to hate him because they have nothing else to do.
}

hahaha I was gonna go for it, (get into that argument), but I'm like nah...I don't want to call anyone a commie pinko :p

....And of course I've watched Fahrenheit 9/11 that's how I have an opinion on it, and many other people have watched it too, that's why Michael Moore has been sued so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom