World Trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its too early to make a movie off of this. I knew it was going to get done, and should have been done eventually. Its too soon though.

Nubius said:
It's BS propaganda, exploitation, and nothing more.

beedubaya said:
Its too early to make a movie off of this. I knew it was going to get done, and should have been done eventually. Its too soon though.

I agree with both of you, they should have waited to make this movie like they did for Pearl Harbor. The only reason they released this movie as soon as they did is because they wanted to cash in on the fact that Americans are being more patriotic than they were before 9/11 hit. I'm refusing to see this movie because I find that trying to profit from a national tragedy is sickening to me, both as an American and as a person.

Not even five years and we already have TWO 9/11 movies (United 93 and World Trade Center). Too dam early but not early enough to make some cash from it.

Beefcake said:
Not even five years and we already have TWO 9/11 movies (United 93 and World Trade Center). Too dam early but not early enough to make some cash from it.

A lot more to come too.

Ahhhh...Hollywood!

Beefcake said:

There was another out that I saw on HBO called The Hamburg Cell that was about the 9/11 attacks.

United 93 was a seriously amazing film I thought. I've never felt so tense in a cinema before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom