World of Warcraft Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
Hello guys, just wanted to know from people that played WoW that if they ask you for your credit card number when u make a account. actually, if they ask u for your credit card number period.. umm also if i use the monthly card thing, no credit card required?

I've never used the pre-paid monthly card, so I don't know how it works. I use a credit card and yes you'll have to give them your cc number so they can bill you each month.

Yes they ask you for your cc number. I think there is a seperate page for prepaid card holders but i don't remember exactly. just try to register and see what comes up.

As I remember, it asks you if you are going PPC (Pre-Paid Card) or CC (Credit Card) during the registration.

When purchase the game, you get 30 days anyways. And if you are using PPC, the game does warning 24 hours in advance that your account in going to be needed to be recharged soon.

You can use more that one PPC. So you can stock up on 4 months if you have too. I find the keep 2 months in front is more than enough.

I have the option for CC, but I use PPC as I can by the PPC at cost price via work.

Harper said:
I have the option for CC, but I use PPC as I can by the PPC at cost price via work.

I wish I had them at my work! I signed on for 6 months though so I'm saving a little bit of money this way.

jorsoft03 said:
I wish I had them at my work! I signed on for 6 months though so I'm saving a little bit of money this way.
Currently, I am waiting for some thing else to order from those guys. I don't REALLY want to pay another AU$12.50 courier fee.
If that is the case, I am better off just going to eb games and getting it there. It's cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom