WorkExperience Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL at my work experience we went to a doctors that's computer wouldn't display anything on the monitor. I went under the desk unplugged everything, plugged it back in, turned off the power, then turned it back on and started it up. The guy who was training/supervising me just stared and then laughed. We charged them half the normal fee, which was still $45.

So many stories.

well i dont have work expereince cos i dont yet have a job but i do things for mates and family. Like for one..my friend also has a lot of crap on his comp and i says i cant do netn cos hes afraid i might do something. So i tend to do it neway and he thanks me later for it. And he always says "why do we have to change things, cant we just stick to one thigs???" to which i reply specificly cos IE5 Is ******** and youre computers gonna get even more skrewd than it is already.

http://filebeam.com/download2.php?a...dc9dc999d7&b=e333701bb7117e81cc310d9f42946aa0

Thats a link to the screenshot, look how many things are in the taskbar.... This was on a ladies 1.6ghz Pentium 4 Laptop with 256mb of Ram, and she was complaining that it was too slow...

odtssey2001_12.jpg

My God! It's Full Of Apps!

Seriously I really hate some of those programs. Like for some silly reason I still have HP Updater for my old Multifunctional Printer.

The crack up for me last week was that I was over a client's and the guy's computer destop was just filled with documents, short cuts and stuff that downloaded. And he was running a 22" Monitor and 1900 x 1220 resution.

I've seen quite a few of those when I worked for Fire Dog. The funniest thing is that they never understand why it runs slow or what you've done to speed it up. It's all just like magic to em. Sell her a ram upgrade while you're at it. She'll be thrilled with how much faster another 512mb of ram will make her laptop.

Just did one of those last night.

The guy only had a p3-800 with 256mb and a 10gig hd but every single bit of the hd was right full and it didn't have enough power to even empty the recycle bin :eek:

Had to take the drive out and slapp it in my rig just to clear up the crap,Would have formated the stupid thing from the get go but he wanted 5 pics off of it that he already had on a thumb drive :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom