Work ****ters

Ironically I guess that makes me lucky my fiance is a slob? Nah, I hate that ****.

Skybeam installers were here and on the roof while we were outside and she let one go that was so damn loud the guy on the roof said damn.

there is an app on the android market that you type in how much you you get paid an hour and you start the timer in this app, and it tells you how much money you made during the deed...

i love that app...

There was a rather large lady at work who refused to do her business in the toilet, but she openly admitted to pleasuring herself if she wasn't busy.

Well I'm still in full time education so work? No. But I avoid having a **** anywhere except my house. So when I do start working, I'm going to say I won't be one of those guys (unless of course I somehow got some super nice office with my own bathroom :p)

Edit: but then I guess that wouldnt matter. because of be the only one using it anyway.

Last edited:
There was a rather large lady at work who refused to do her business in the toilet, but she openly admitted to pleasuring herself if she wasn't busy.

That is disturbing. When you say "refused to do her business in the toilet", what do you mean? Like she went in the sink?

Back
Top Bottom