wordpress question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pts2800

In Runtime
alright so i have a friend who is running a website to help raise money for cancer, and he wants one of those thermometers what tells you how much he has already raised, and i told him i will see what kinda code i could put togeather for him. but then he told me he was working with wordpress using php. but i do not know how to use php, so i was wondering would i be able to code something in flash and insert it into wordpress?

If you wanted to make something flash, and for future references, you can insert anything extra into a wordpress page as long as you can figure out where to put it. Wordpress is written i php, but still built out of html. If you can find the right file, and put the flash file in the right place it should be the same as adding it to any other site. For instance, there are usually a header, body, and footer file in the theme of any wordpress. These are the files you would want to search through to find where to put your flash file. Put it in a div and use the themes style file to place your flash file where you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom