woot...sandy proves itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurusan

Golden Master
Yay...I got my 3700+ to 2.8ghz!

I got a FX-57 for 120 shipped! wee! Primed it for 2 hours and it's stable so far...going to prime it for another 12 hours tonight....then if all is good I'll push it some more.

idles at 31c ...full load is 45c

Very pleased with this purchase :)

Hes talking about the equvalent of an FX-57. His 3700 is now running at FX-57 speeds, therefor, the same as an FX-57. You see?

Good job though, thats what i can get my 148 stable at but any farther and it becomes worse and worse. Where did you buy it?

Lol, I can't get my 146 to that. I just hope it's a motherboard BIOS problem, which I plan on trying to fix. I've never heard of a 146 not being able to go higher than 2.6. Grats though :).

I got it used from Karpfish...what a deal.

And I just ran 3dmark05 with my 7900GT at 625core/1698 mem and I got 10358!! wee!

R1C0CH3T said:
whered u get an fx-57 for 120?
LMAO...that made my day lol.

gurusan said:
Yay...I got my 3700+ to 2.8ghz!

I got a FX-57 for 120 shipped! wee! Primed it for 2 hours and it's stable so far...going to prime it for another 12 hours tonight....then if all is good I'll push it some more.

idles at 31c ...full load is 45c

Very pleased with this purchase :)

That's pretty sick dude, good job. See if you can get it any higher!

reggie_da_man said:
That's pretty sick dude, good job. See if you can get it any higher!

Yeah, I would push it a little bit farther. But anyway, go job on your OCing. Keep us informed if you hit something like 3.0Ghz.

hmm it wasn't stable at 2.8....so I backed down to 2.75 and it's fine and dandy.

Anyway a 10k+ 3dmark makes me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom