WOOPS :-( Lost

well that does make sense :p. just be patient. ive always lived on the low end forever and im finally getting a good gaming machine :D :D. dont worry your time will come...

how old are you muz? you have got to be pretty young to not have a job
well i dont care about a gaming machine , i just want something slightly more powerfull then this old P4
also i am 16 , currently looking for a job but nothing is giving :(

ouch 16 and cant find a job...im 13, 14 in august :D and have a job during baseball season :)

I did have a job as a paperboy till i turned 16 this january :( and i also used to work for a local builder occasionally but all this stopped

I did have a job as a paperboy till i turned 16 this january :( and i also used to work for a local builder occasionally but all this stopped

You should try all the supermarkets, now is a prime time because all the students have gone home, so there is quite a few vacancies, however in about a month, its going to be difficult again....Head up to the trafford centre....

The other thing you might wanna try is a pot boy in a pub...

What part of Manchester do you live? If I see anything will let you know...

i fcuked up my 80gb partition once. i recovered about 50gb of data successfully, if that. i lost all the music and a few games and stuff. i wasnt happy. luckily it wasnt anything too decent as i had my laptop by that time so a lot of stuff was on there

You should try all the supermarkets, now is a prime time because all the students have gone home, so there is quite a few vacancies, however in about a month, its going to be difficult again....Head up to the trafford centre....

The other thing you might wanna try is a pot boy in a pub...

What part of Manchester do you live? If I see anything will let you know...

Yeah i am gonna ring a few today,hgow lazy am i , i just woke up :D . Also i am in rusholme , right on top of the curry mile

go to morissons. they hire anyone. regardless of how many staff they have. usually on saturdays i have to stack shelves because of too many staff :(
well its actually time for me to go and work :(

go to morissons. they hire anyone. regardless of how many staff they have. usually on saturdays i have to stack shelves because of too many staff :(
well its actually time for me to go and work :(

HA lol i am still lay in bed waking up . Too bad . And yeah there is a morrisons . Only thing is it is quite a distance away , prolly 2 busses but then again the busses are requent so i may ring today . Alst mo i dont mind shelf stacking tbh seeing as you would be getting paid for it

Back
Top Bottom