WOOOT just graduated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its called early graduation, alot of people do it. Heck, I could have graduated in Jan, but my A+ Cert class was full year..

It has to do with credits, most finish the required credits before june, so if they want, they can graduate early.

Wish we had that at my School but our education system is in shambles.

Congrats. But try to get into college. With knowing computer tech stuff. you could go for 2 years and get out there in a great job.

Yeah you have to take online courses and etc while in high school or during the summer.

no online classes or extra classes at all, i just padded everyone of my classes and had enough credits to graduate in january

and yes i was the first in my famil EVER to graduate high school
my parents got pregnant when dad was 17 and mom was 16
and grandparents didnt make it either

as far back as we can go know won has done this in my family but me

no online classes or extra classes at all, i just padded everyone of my classes and had enough credits to graduate in january

and yes i was the first in my famil EVER to graduate high school
my parents got pregnant when dad was 17 and mom was 16
and grandparents didnt make it either

as far back as we can go know won has done this in my family but me

Then congratulations.

Just because your parents didn't go to college doesn't mean you can't.

Do your best and keep moving forward.

so today was my last day in high school
went peacefully for the most part lol

you know i had to tell my Biology teacher to **** off before i left knowing he couldnt do a thing about it (and a couple of us did donuts and burnouts all over the place)

im the youngest of all my friends, so this last semester sucked being the only one left in school

lots of good memories but im glad im out, about to go on a three day drinking binge before i start applying for a full time job

i feel sooo great right now knowing im the first person EVER in my family to make it through school lol

Screw the Job, Go to college instead!!!!!

EDIT: was wondering how u graduated ealry, but realized thet i myself COULD'VE graduated early 2nd semester 11th grade, but i needed to do some HS/College courses at the same tim to knock of College credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom