WOOOT just graduated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
so today was my last day in high school
went peacefully for the most part lol

you know i had to tell my Biology teacher to **** off before i left knowing he couldnt do a thing about it (and a couple of us did donuts and burnouts all over the place)

im the youngest of all my friends, so this last semester sucked being the only one left in school

lots of good memories but im glad im out, about to go on a three day drinking binge before i start applying for a full time job

i feel sooo great right now knowing im the first person EVER in my family to make it through school lol

so today was my last day in high school
went peacefully for the most part lol

you know i had to tell my Biology teacher to **** off before i left knowing he couldnt do a thing about it (and a couple of us did donuts and burnouts all over the place)

im the youngest of all my friends, so this last semester sucked being the only one left in school

lots of good memories but im glad im out, about to go on a three day drinking binge before i start applying for a full time job

i feel sooo great right now knowing im the first person EVER in my family to make it through school lol

The ****? Your the first person in your family to make it through high school?

I was the fourth to make it through of my current generation of my family. My mom finished school, my dad didn't. my sister was the first of my ENTIRE family to finish ollege (B.A.), and the only PhD.

Congrats, fade. Go ahead and get a job, but be sure to go on to college ASAP (this fall, maybe). There are too many grants and such not to go. I know here (Tennessee) and Georgia there are state lotteries financing college educations for new graduates. Don't wait until you are old(er) like me to do it... go while you are young and can think clearer.

Its called early graduation, alot of people do it. Heck, I could have graduated in Jan, but my A+ Cert class was full year..

It has to do with credits, most finish the required credits before june, so if they want, they can graduate early.

Its called early graduation, alot of people do it. Heck, I could have graduated in Jan, but my A+ Cert class was full year..

It has to do with credits, most finish the required credits before june, so if they want, they can graduate early.

That's bull crap in my school we had to go until may. But the way they set up the credits we had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom