Woohoo, finished exams!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_PC

In Runtime
I know this is a pointless thread but I just finished my GCSE's, WOOHOO!!!! Time for 10 weeks of late night gaming :p. Just gotta wait for the results now...

I never had school exams for grade 12.

I just have to work now until i'm dead. Perhaps find a better job later on, and buy an apartment.

Finished my exams, oh, about 20 years ago.

ACT - 27

ASVAB - aced it

But I graduated 105 out of 360... got bored with school.

School finished for me on the 9th.

No crazy exams or anything though. Psych test was cake, english didn't even have a test, we just had an essay, that was also cake.

Math.......well.........lol....on the review days....he basically gives you an exact copy of the test and then gives you all the answers and how to work it out. On test day, the test is changed a little. Things are just rearranged and the problems aren't exactly the same, he just changes a couple of numbers. Combine that with the fact that you can take in your notes from that review day = guaranteed A lol.

Unfortunately I got a B in the class since I didn't do a single homework assignment....I mean.....who'd bother doing homework when he gives you the answers to the tests! Plus he had daily quizzes and out of 32 days of class over the course of 4 months I probably only showed up for maybe 16 of them so theres a bunch of points off too =/ Oh well. Still got A's in my other crap.

tsk..tsk.. nubius. You need to show up for class, and get an A in that class otherwise it's no dessert for you.

I finished school June 8th Exams on 6th, 7th, 8th. Then my ACT's on the 10th. Im done until next year. Im gonna be a senior so it's almost over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom