Woo Hoo! Australia is getting a Sci Fi Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
http://www.scifitv.com.au/

Foxtel is finally getting a SciFi Channel! Woo Hoo!

About bloody time. This might justify me subscribing to foxtel then.
I have been sick and tired of FoxTel's Definition of Sci Fi only being Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, more Star Trek and StarGate (just to be different). And some where in the guide you might get one of the more less populare series like Andromeda or Lexx slapped at some weird arse time frame

And then I look at what one Sci Fi . Com and i am thinking "I wish we could get that show down here". Prolly still means that we are going to get the shows about 3 months after they have all ready aired in the US. But at least we are getting them.

A friend of mine is addicted to "Stargate". Whenever we eat dinner here at work in the staff room, he's always putting it on. He's always raving about how good of a show it is and blah, blah, blah... I hate it.
Whenever I see richard dean anderson, I can't help but to think he's mcgyver.

I hear that eureka show is pretty good. I've only seen 2 episodes and they were pretty decent sci fi shows. Whenever I want to watch a new show I always forget to watch it, only certain shows that I watch on a regular basis actually stick, like South Park.

My friend loves Stargate and I can't stand it.

Over all, it would be nice to be able to watch these shows as appose to downloading them the night before. Like SciFi does have some interesting shows, however I am not going to blow my bandwidth on every single one of them.

WTF, They are not showing Andromeda!

check out http://www.scifitv.com.au/home/ now. They got a listing of what shows they are showing.
  • Babylon 5
  • Battle Star Galactica
  • Buffy
  • Capain Scarlet
  • Cleopatra 2525
  • Dead Zone
  • Earth 2
  • FarScape
  • Fire Fly (All 13 episodes!!!!!!)
  • Jake 20
  • Lexx
  • Medium
  • Mysterius Ways
  • Obyssey 5
  • Outler Limits
  • Quantum Leap
  • Sea Of Soals
  • SeaQuest
  • Sentinal
  • Sliders
  • Star Trek Deep Space Nine
  • Star Trek Enterprise
  • Star Trek The Next Generation
  • Star Trek Voyager
  • Stargate Altantis
  • Stargate SG-1
  • Thunderbirds
  • Tripping The Rift
  • Quantium Leap
  • X-Files
And on saturday and sunday evenings, we got the Sci Fi Movies

Nothing there that is really making me what to run out to get FoxTel installed.
Like most of these shows,
* I have all ready got on DVD.
* I have seen to death. Lost count the number of times i have seen The Thunder Birds.
* Seens once and don't care to see it again. Eg. Lexx.
* One season wonders which they will be showing repeats in no time. Eg. FireFly.

TV Guide as been posted on the site.

The General said:
HAHA You didn't have it before?!?! WHAT ELSE IS THERE ON TV?!?!
More "Reality TV" shows that you can poke a stick at. Sport Sport Sport and More Sport.
And our SOAPs and American Sitcoms.

Harper said:
More "Reality TV" shows that you can poke a stick at. Sport Sport Sport and More Sport.
And our SOAPs and American Sitcoms.
and don't forget that overhyped show BIG BROTHER
which is really just a bunch of boring people in their homes watching another bunch of boring people in another house

.....no actually, DO forget it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom