Won't go away

samarie

Solid State Member
When I turn on my computer and before I go to my email messages for the day - up pops Incredimail file. I cannot get rid of it. Please help!

I have done this procedure but it still pops up when I turn on my computer. ????? Is there a possibility this might be a virus?

This requires me to re-boot my computer. I will get back to you in a few minutes. Nothing like a guru to hopefully solve this annoying pop-up. Thanks.

i use incredimail, and when i have removed it i have no problems.
go into your task manager and see if it is running in there. if it is end the task and see what happens.
my incredimail can be uninstalled from the add/remove programes tab.
if you cant find it try downloading incredimail free version, then uninstalling it again, just an idea.
woz

yea i was just thinking while i was making a sandwhich, you could try downloading the same incredimail u had before and tehn deleting it

This is exactly what the pop-up box says:
Do you want to run this file?
Name: Incredimail LTC
Tyoe: Application
Two boxes: Run or Cancel

Thanks in advance.

its running from an installer, that would lead me to believe its set as maybe the default e-mail thingy and when u open the other one this one tries to install its self again or something. try downloading it again and tehn deleting it through add/remove programs

Back
Top Bottom