Wonder Woman

I'm sure I'll end up seeing that movie but I've never been a big fan of Wonder Woman as a super hero. I guess I'm the only one that thinks Gal Gadot isn't particularly good looking. She's a pretty woman but she's not as good looking of a Wonder Woman as Lynda Carter from the late 70's TV series.

I'm sure I'll end up seeing that movie but I've never been a big fan of Wonder Woman as a super hero. I guess I'm the only one that thinks Gal Gadot isn't particularly good looking. She's a pretty woman but she's not as good looking of a Wonder Woman as Lynda Carter from the late 70's TV series.

Now that's a real Wonder Woman. :thumb:

I remember Linda, in an interview, said that she kept trying to do her own stunts for the show, but often she'd just ending up popping out of her costume and the resulting footage had to be cut and s stunt double did the stunt anyways.

Now that's something I wanna see!

Anyway, here's what Wonder Woman said in her last interview:

1380654_701859473181705_1681486495_n.png

LOL I am sure the crew kept urging her to "try it again". :)

It's too bad the movie wasn't made then and we could have the real wonder woman in that role. This new one isn't that impressive. Of course I am sure the CGI would have been horrible back then. lol

Back
Top Bottom