Woman sells herself for WoW gold.

lawlz...couldn't she be arrested for prostitution???

lol I think she could if they wanted too... after all, she is technically getting paid for the "fun stuff". The problem is knowing if she really did do to the guy what she said she was going to do.

i'm happy for the guy though. the fat nobody got some. good for him. at least he realized that giving up fake money is worth some. :D

hey i guess if you want to get laid and some free gold then thats the way to do it. i really dont think he was that fat or ugly cause she did it again kinda like a date or somethin

Yeah, 5k gold and gets yourself laid. 5k gold for me would be...rampage from the machine made humans to kill.

What I find that is just extra stupid is: There is a bank and you can store ANYTHING but money.

Yeah, 5k gold and gets yourself laid. 5k gold for me would be...rampage from the machine made humans to kill.

What I find that is just extra stupid is: There is a bank and you can store ANYTHING but money.

Well why would u store money there? its not like u have a limited ammount of money u can carry with u...

What the hell has the world come to?! Selling yourself for virtual currency is just pathetic. Another reason why I don't play World of Warcraft.

Well why would u store money there? its not like u have a limited ammount of money u can carry with u...

I know that,but tell you whst: The more money you have on you, the more you tend to spend, instead of getting a very good, but expensive thing.

Back
Top Bottom