Woman Kills Baby For Interrupting Farmville Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this may of been twisted by the media....

I am willing to hear another side of the story if it makes sense, but if I were you, pay close attention to florida's news paper state news as they are more accurate.
My first suggestion is you try the miami herald archives and see what they say, I know the editor there, but he's probably to busy to talk and getting ready for retirement soon.

Two main things that would make a baby cry in the middle of the night, diaper needs to be changed, the baby wants a bottle or worse case it has a fever.

That's three things, Mike. But still, your baby should go first before anything. I'm not a parent, but my one month old niece cries quite a bit.

The sound of a baby crying is naturally distressing to us, babys cry women tend to get itchy (seriously) and man tend to get defensive (reactionary aggressive) or distressed. Essentially we have evolved the reactions to help us survive as a species, the mothering instinct says let's see if i can help baby feel better and the male protective impulse says i will make what ever is making my baby cry go away.

Additional to this I can well back up what Mak is saying I lost count along time ago when he has had to cut a really good convo short because his daughter is crying or upset, and he was in every occasion right to do so. If your priorities are any other than Child> Wife > Other family> Friends> Animals> Anything else your priorities are messed up.

I belive this woman is one of the cases of "innate negligence" meets "OCD lock in" with a slight dash or retard thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom