Woman Kills Baby For Interrupting Farmville Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get A Life-ville Request!

That's when you get the **** up and walk outside. Put down your cows or whatever the ****, let your baby cry, and leave. It's far better than committing murder!

This is what is called "Shaken Baby Syndrome". since a babies head is not fully developed, shaking a baby can cause brain damage, trama and also murder as seen here. They told us about it when we took classes before we had our child. It is a very serious thing.

No offence, but if you dont have a baby, you dont know why they are crying. It isnt limited to just a few things. They also have bad dreams, separation anxiety and so much more. Just being in a different place than where they are used to sleeping can cause a child not to sleep. So to move it closer to you will not net you the result of a baby falling asleep. Sometimes you have to go to them and comfort them in their bed to help them fall asleep. Lay with them in their bed and just rub their back.

So it is never easy to know or understand why a child wakes up. Especially when they are too young to talk. Even when they get old enough to talk sometimes trying to get them to stop crying and screaming to tell you is more of a task than getting them to fall back asleep.

I have to agree that there should be a test for people to procreate. Cause with people like this out there that are willing to kill their baby over a FB game, the world is better off without them reproducing. Sorry to sound harsh but it is true. I have left phone calls, talks and even other adult acts to take care of my child. That is the part of being a parent. you have to be able to sacrifice many things for your child. If your not willing to do that, then you should reconsider becoming a parent until you are ready to make such sacrifices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom