wolfnetonline.net What do you think?

Metalwolf

Baseband Member
My website is still in development but it is pretty far along. I am in the progress of setting up a web mail service.

Post what you think in this forum or mine.

heres the site. people are lazy, dont make them copy it ;)

theres not a lot there so cant comment on much. is the theme going to stay like that? i dont like it too much.

I'm not mad for the theme, definitely kill off the TNR on the right hand side, make sure your content follows a constant structure when it does get there.

Also, what's the site about? Otherwise we can't judge the relevancy of the theme.

Hi,

Is the site offering FTP services other than Forums? The motivation is good. But many people are using black backgrounds for their websites these days. But Iam not very comfortable with black background. Why don't you try some other background. Ofcourse its just my view. Don't get hurt. I can understand how much hardwork you have done to bring the site online.The site is fine. the forum is good.State clearly what are the services your site is offering in the home page itself rather than just a hyperlink with Services. This provides an easy way for your visitors to know quickly about your site. So far so good. Go ahead.Good Luck.

If possible give your opinions about our site:

http://www.techstudentsworld.com

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom