WMP 11 Screwed up my comP!!

karling07

Daemon Poster
I used to have WMP7 and then my comp messed up a bit so I fixed everything and put on WMP11, but then 11 NEVER loaded! I have XP, it would just make the mouse be the hourglass thing for a second...

So i tried to uninstall it under XP updates, and then downloaded WMP10 and installed that, but then it said welcome to WMP11 after I installed and wouldnt work at all!!!

Napster also wont work without WMP7 or above... Please help

that's wierd..i just installed wmp11 today and everything seems to be in order... try installing wmp7 again or system restoring...

WMP7 or 10 wont install anymore; it says a newer version of WMP is already installed. System restore wont help as before this point, everything else was broken :p

Yeah.. Too many bugs! But the problem is, I can't uninstall WMP11 b/c it all got so corrupted, so now I can' install WMP10 b/c it keeps saying a newer version is installed, even though that version doesn't work!

Add/remove programs just doesnt work for WMP11 anymore! Anyone have any ideas?

that's a really odd problem and...unfortunate. worst come to worse... you could just use winamp or something along those lines.

Boot in safe mode, and take out all WMP files. Clean your registery with some cleaner, and then, start with 10, and go to 11.

I got my Beta working. I must say, it's been working wonderfully...and it looks stunning. :D

WMP11preview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom