With good intentions, I delete my MySpace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinci

In Runtime
I was addicted, and felt my self lapsing through the space-time continuum, so I thought to myself, "Is ****ing around with space and time really worth the website I call my 'Profile'?"

I said yes, and kept on playing.
BUT THEN.
My cat's head combusted.
It was just sitting there licking itself then PEWPEW, it's head blew exploded.
Looked pretty sweet, but I just lost my cat.
So, I deleted it.

IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?
D=

I just made a MySpace a few days ago...haven't used it much, keeping it updated but not finding a whole lot of stuff to post, so mainly just playing around with the CSS styles and such. All of the people on my MySpace are also on AIM/Yahoo/MSN so I know if they're online without checking it.

I've had a MySpace for a while, and I check it everyday, but I wouldn't say I "use" it much. I'm more of a Facebook guy.

I have had both Facebook and MySpace since they were in Beta. Never really used them much. Got some contacts on MySpace that only reach me thru there.....Even know i know them in RL....

Facebook can be addictive. I use the Owned too much. :p But it is only when my other duties are done on TF and the other sites i regular.

I hardly see anyone from high school. I should get on My Space and see who is doing what, wants to hang out, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom