Wisdom Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind it at all, im actually happy i did it because my parents bought me Guildwars: Factions. It only hurts when i open my mouth so far, but other than that painless.

I got the game yesterday and i already have my char up to lvl 16. I love factions for how fast you can level up.

EDIT: Both my bro's had a **** of time getting them taking out, both of them needed vicadin for the pain, i only needed tylonel 3.

I had root canal + wisdom tooth pulled at the same time....that was the most painful experience i've ever had. cuz i didn't have any insurance and no money so i went to dentist who takes care of welfare ppl.... i don't think the doctor didn't know what he was doing. and they didn't put me to sleep at all. + my wisdom tooth was so big. so they had to cut up my gum through almost my cheek. + they didn't give me enough pain killer (cuz of ppl who goes to that kind of dentist wants painkiller for another reason...). I had hard core pain all day and night for a couple of days. my half of my entire body was in pain. massive pain. i could not eat for 2 days. (i couldn't even think about eating. pain was overwhelming.) i actually got another wisdom tooth coming out already but i decided to let it grow..... i seriously hate dentist. or say became dentist-forbia...

boomstick666 said:
I had root canal + wisdom tooth pulled at the same time....that was the most painful experience i've ever had. cuz i didn't have any insurance and no money so i went to dentist who takes care of welfare ppl.... i don't think the doctor didn't know what he was doing. and they didn't put me to sleep at all. + my wisdom tooth was so big. so they had to cut up my gum through almost my cheek. + they didn't give me enough pain killer (cuz of ppl who goes to that kind of dentist wants painkiller for another reason...). I had hard core pain all day and night for a couple of days. my half of my entire body was in pain. massive pain. i could not eat for 2 days. (i couldn't even think about eating. pain was overwhelming.) i actually got another wisdom tooth coming out already but i decided to let it grow..... i seriously hate dentist. or say became dentist-forbia...

Dentist Ghetto style in brooklyn.:cool:

boomstick666 said:
i actually got another wisdom tooth coming out already but i decided to let it grow.....

It's not like wisdom teeth always have to be removed. If they grow straight there's no problem at all. Just make sure you brush them.

Ridlyn said:
I just ot mine taken out around 4 hrs ago, and the numbing starting to wear off and the pain is starting to kick in.
Go watch the preview for the Jack *** 2 Movie then. The ending shot will make you feel much better. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom