Wisdom teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my first one, not sure if its fully grown.. Top left of my jaw.

I'm 18, when should I go see the dentis bout it? (I have an overgrown jaw anyway.. too much teeth)

I had all 4 of mine removed. Easiest dental procedure I've ever been through. One was compacted, one was almost completely eaten away by bacteria because my gums were covering half of one so crap just got stuck back there and ate it away.

Either way, I was put to sleep, woke up all groggy, had a lot of gauze and blood in my mouth but no pain. I didn't get vicoden though, I got ibuprophens, the "INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH" ones, but yeah....it was easy man.

I had worse times with braces and the crap they made me do during the time I had those.

I HATED getting my wisdom teeth pulled, it really sucks.

I got drugged and put out, and woke up with a bit of pain (not much since I was drugged), then after about 2 hours the drugs wore off and it hurt like a *****. Then I had to keep putting gause in my mouth which sucked since it got all stuck in the braces I used to have.

Then even after a few days, you'll think you're ok then you walk around and if you job your mouth too hard WHAM it starts bleeding again.

I have 3 out of 4 fully through the last one is halfway through and i'm 16. I probably wont have to get them removed because I already had 4 other teeth removed to make room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom