Wireless Router Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
im looking to get a new wireless router would prefer it being under 100 dollars..what does everyone suggest i want something that will work good with alot of download..i download alot using bittorrent...so what does everyone else use and what do you suggest

I tend to like linksys routers the best, they have great range and good/easy port forwarding (needed for some programs/games/torrent clients). I have used the WRT54G and it has great range.

I have used a D-Link (DI-514), and I really cannot reccomend it for you. I think the Port forwarding is awful at best and the range could be a lot better.

its so hard to choose everyone got something bad to say about any router i just want to get one that i wont have any problems downloading using bittorrent i have a cheap viewsonic router right now the range and speed isnt great thats why im replacing it but other then that it works just fine with bittorrent ive been mostly looking at linksys WRT54G..its just hard to decide with there being a negative comment about every router out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom