wireless probs... plz help!

dude_se

Proper Legend
well today i was fiddling around with my wireless settings to try and get wireless at school ( i was having problems recently). im nearly 100% sure i returned them all to normal. now i can connect to networks normally at home but on my mums homehub it connects but wont load anything (it does this sometimes). more importantly i could load web pages off it about an hour ago but i couldnt access msn. i wasnt too bothered at first. i thought id try my neighbours net (which im on now) and msn still wont work. i tried on xp and on vista, i tried new drivers aswell. what could be wrong?
edit: i tested the net on the pc downstairs on the homehub and it works fine. i then re tested my laptop and it works again. msn still doesnt work. not on the homehub or my neighbours, even on xp :confused:

i havent touched vista in a while and it still doesnt work on there. so even if i did have a proxy server surely it wouldnt affect vista. i dont have one anyway. ive re installed msn, rebooted the pc, tried a different network, a different msn id, etc...... no luck :( utorrent is downloading :S

oh kk cool. i just thought if that was the case there would be a thread or more replies. atleast it all works. even my homehub works.

Back
Top Bottom