Wireless Network

So my brother is at work, and I played CoD4 again, and there was very minimal lag. So I guess whatever my brother was doing is making me lag.

I think it might have been around 10, but those were very minimal. Not like 10 secs in a row, but more of like lag, move for less than 1 sec, lag again, and etc.

If your brother is doing any kind of downloading, you will see the lags as the downloads will be hogging the majority of the available bandwidth. Torrent DLs will damn near kill your online gaming.

I usually don't see him downloading, and I know when he is torrenting because I will notice the huge lag.
When I go down, all I see are either him reading Mangas online, or playing an MMO called Ragnarok Online. He might have done other things since I don't keep an eye on him.

EDIT - haha, I actually got first in CoD4. That's like the second time in my life.

You can limit his download speeds through the client settings. But then, it's easy enough for him to put them back up unless you two come to some sort of an agreement, like no downloading while gaming or severely limiting the DL speeds.

Back
Top Bottom