wireless keyboard for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
hi,

just want to ask any of u use wireless keyboard for gaming ? infrared ? bluetooth?

I try infrared keyboard before and found there are some lagging while playing game, so until now still using the typical one.

hmm why wireless....other then the obvious fact of no wires.....because for serious gaming, the best performance comes from wired keyboards like saitek eclipse or logitech g15

MY friend was using a Microsoft wireless keyboard for gaming before he bought his Saitek and it sucked so much. The W key would stick and screw him up all the time.

Diiiiddddd s-s-s-someone s-s-say S-S-Saitek Eclipse? Those keyboards have their keys wear out after 2 months. I've been typing on this generic Dell keyboard worth $10 for 3 years now. Works perfectly. The G15 is just too big for my purposes. Meh. And rather expensive.

I'd like some backlit, wired keyboard with nice, durable keys, but I doubt it's gonna happen. Things are made nowadays to be broken. So you buy them again.

you don't need special keyboards for it to be a gaming keyboard, theres no difference between them and other keyboards other than lights and some extra keys. get a cheap logitech keyboard. and you'll be fine

thats true....i just wanted to get my point across that wired keyboards work better then wireless for gaming. i dont have a logitech or saitek, i use a standard black lite-on keyboard and it works fine.

I use a Labtec wireless keyboard for gaming and it works great Madking- don't believe the HYPE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom