wireless device problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar6

Baseband Member
Hello.

I installed new windows to my friend`s laptop.
Everything works ok but i dont know how do install "CONNECT2AIR WLAN E-5400 USB adaptor". It shows question mark in devise manager. If i try to install from the cd, then computer dont find drivers from there. Im not 100% sure that it is right cd. Friend dont know much about hes cds. I searched from fujitsu siemens webpage but those dont work also.
He has wireless internet in his home but i have not. Is it possible that i cant get it work becouse i dont have wireless network?

I have no more ideas. I have read the pdf manuals, but when devise should find a driver then it writes to me that it dosent find anything.

Thanks.

:(

Law said:
Are you sure it's the correct device? Of course the driver wouldn't work if it's the wrong model.

Google picture shows that devise with that name.
Im 99% sure that it is with that name. Would it be possible that i cant install driver do that devise becouse im not wireless internet area?
Becouse it cant communicate with the wireless base station or something? I dont understand why it can not find any drivers. :eek:

You won't be able to connect to the wireless area anyways. You don't even have the driver installed for the wireless adaptor yet. So I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Law said:
You won't be able to connect to the wireless area anyways. You don't even have the driver installed for the wireless adaptor yet. So I don't understand what you are trying to say.

I try to say that maybe i cant install driver, becouse im not in the wireless internet area?

I have a bad english :dead:

No, driver installation is done offline especially when you are installing a NIC card or wireless card because you can not connect until it is installed. Why would you need to be in the wireless area to install the driver? What makes you think that, because it doesn't make any sense to me.

Law said:
No, driver installation is done offline especially when you are installing a NIC card or wireless card because you can not connect until it is installed. Why would you need to be in the wireless area to install the driver? What makes you think that, because it doesn't make any sense to me.

This was the last idea that i had:eek:
I have tryed different drivers from FS webpage and nothing works.
This is the hardest device that i have ever installed. Unbelivable.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom