wireless device problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If to type "CONNECT2AIR WLAN E-5400 USB" to google pictures then it is the first picture of that device.

He used it with sp1 before i think.
I dont know who installed it to his computer before.

Is there any other way he can connect to the internet and get SP2. Does he have another network card he can use to connect to a router or the modem. Any solution you can think of to get him onto the Internet?

Law said:
Is there any other way he can connect to the internet and get SP2. Does he have another network card he can use to connect to a router or the modem. Any solution you can think of to get him onto the Internet?

Yes he has network card also.
Would this be the problem that he has no sp2?
I should install sp2 then......and hope that this helps.;)

SP2 has better support for USB devices, that what I am assuming the problem is probably with the OS. It shouldn't be this hard to get a USB device to install, most of the time it's just plug it in and it'll work without any driver interaction. Maybe SP2 will solve your problem. You can always use your internet connection and download SP2, put it onto a CD and install it on his comp. Of course you'll still need to get him online so he can get the latest software updates and so on.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...BE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

Law said:
SP2 has better support for USB devices, that what I am assuming the problem is probably with the OS. It shouldn't be this hard to get a USB device to install, most of the time it's just plug it in and it'll work without any driver interaction. Maybe SP2 will solve your problem. You can always use your internet connection and download SP2, put it onto a CD and install it on his comp. Of course you'll still need to get him online so he can get the latest software updates and so on.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...BE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

Thank You, i try that tomorrow.
I tought also that i just plug it in and ok like other devices, (usb disks)
but it just dont do anything.(Only shows usb device with question mark) Its acting like it is not computer device.:confused:

Yessss! Got it working.
Didnt need sp1 only had wrong driver. :(
Strange that i didnt saw that driver earlyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom